foreword by Tory Burch, illlustrated by Georgia Rucker
Mini-biographies of leading women entrepreneurs—from Katrina Lake to Oprah, Tavi Gevinson to Sheryl Sandberg, and Ursula Burns to Diane von Furstenberg—offer windows into what it takes to succeed, with a particular focus on the challenges faced (and overcome) by girls and women. Each success story provides different lessons in life and leadership—such as how to:
• identify a lucrative niche
• build and maintain a brand
• grow a loyal customer base
• turn an interest (or a passion) into a career
• raise money for research and development
• build a strong network
Fascinating figures from the worlds of media, technology, fashion, food, and more share their secrets with tomorrow's leaders.
Click on thumbnails to see interior spreads. Description and specs below.